Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Love Affair with Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz!!!!

I've noticed I tend to fall in love with a new hair product every month. This months product obsession is my Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz! Since it is nearly impossible for me to keep my hands out of my hair for long periods of time, I dry twist my hair almost every night. As a result, it's important that the styling products I use be super clean.

Kinky-Curly's Spiral Spritz is advertised as a "All-natural styling serum that can be used daily to style fine wavy hair or refresh and moisturize thicker curlier hair types" and I couldn't agree more. The spritz moisturizes like a leave in conditioner and holds like a gel with no film or build up, making it perfect for dry setting. What I love most about my Spiral Spritz is that I don't walk around feeling like I'm leaving Soul Glow stains every where. Greasy hair is not the business... Have you tried Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment