Saturday, September 4, 2010

What Went Wrong???

Bad blow out...
On Houston Naturals on Facebook spoke about wanting to blowout my hair this weekend and I finally got around to it, but Ack! What happened??? Usually my blow outs are smoother and fluffier. I'm not understanding why this time it came out so rough and well, whomp, whomp whomp... I  follow the same routine when I blow dry. You think my trim a few weeks ago matters?Can I blame the weather maybe??


Pre trim blow out







Check out my last blow out, pre trim. I am making kind of a rabbity face,but my hair looks so much softer and smoother. :(  Sigh... Maybe I didn't deep condition long enough. I just don't know. Seriously though, what's with the face....
Dry twists on wack blow out.
 I then tried to save the disastrous style with some dry twists, and It came out decent, but once again last time they came out better.
I'm not going to give up though. I re-twisted AGAIN last night! It hasn't been taken down yet, so fingers crossed....





No comments:

Post a Comment