Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vidal Sassoon Sure Grip Clix

Sure Grip Clix by Vidal Sassoon

As you may or may not know I love updo's. My hair is in some sort of protective style about 90% of the time, so as a result I am always looking for different tools to pull my hair back. One such tool is the Sure Grip Clix by Vidal Sassoon. I live for these little things! What's great about them is they have twice the hold of regular clips because of the little comb attached to the back.

Back of the Clip
The comb does the work of two or three bobby pins without feeling like you are snagging your hair putting them in and taking them out. They come in 3 colors: black, brown and gold, so they blend in with the hair pretty well. If I have to use the gold clip I usually place it where my hair is longer and won't be seen.The price isn't bad either. Most drugstores price them at $2.99 for a package of 6. This week however, Wallgreens had them on sale for $1.99. I think I use this hair accessory more then my spin pins. Have you tried Sure Grip Clix? Let me know what you think about them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment