Sunday, August 29, 2010

Houston Naturals: Wedding Pics

Wedding Hair
Well I ended up styling my hair in a basic pony puff for the wedding I attended. Not super creative but it got the job done. Here are a few pics from the wedding. It never occurred to me how many natural friends my mother has too. So of course I had to share...

Me and My Mommy

Play Aunties Jeanette and Vanessa with My Mommy

Play Auntie Ruth and Bill
Aunt Ruth is also relaxer free. I believe she achieves this look with a set and wrap. I might need to sit down and plan an interview with her. Lol! Oh and check out the flyy natural in the background rocking the black flower :)

Elegant Natural Lexus Thomas
The Lovely Bride Kristy and Handsome Groom Adam. Congrats!
A great time was had by one and all! Prayers and best wishes go out to the bride and groom.

Ta for Now,

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment